I caught Tonya right after she had taken a bite of food. Yeah, I'm a great friend.
Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break. Sometimes the things you think would never happen happens just like that. Unbendable steel bends if the fury of the wind is unstoppable. I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Joe Nichols
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Don Giovanni
I love the opera and last Saturday night I had the opportunity to go see Don Giovanni with a couple of friends. We had a great time. The music was great, the company was awesome, and the after party was quite an experience. My friend Tonya belongs to a group called Vivace and as a member of Vivace she receives discounts on tickets as well as an invitation to an exclusive party with other Vivace members as well as the cast after the opera. Since Annette and I were her guests we were able to attend the after party as well. It was interesting to observe the different people at the party and I was really glad that Annette was there because I felt very much out of my element. The food was great and the ambiance was fabulous but the best part was to observe the members of the cast milling about and visiting with the “after party” guests. All in all it was beautiful night full of wonderful music, food, and friends. Thanks ladies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Love the blog. Yes, you do need to come by or we can meet for lunch, you practically work next door. Call me soon. BTW you look fab!
Wow - I didn't know you did that! How cultural. I bet the music was gorgeous.
Gotta love any chance to dress up! :)
You're HOT!
Thanks for the comments girls! Yeah, I loved getting dressed up and the opera was AWESOME!
Cool experience! And you look so pretty!!
Post a Comment