Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The After Session Session



Saturday night after the Priesthood session of General Conference Becky and I hosted a party- a rather large party by our standards. The attraction? Jeff Tueller and Danny Wood! Jeff and Danny started paying guitar together about three years ago and are both very talented musicians. It’s hard to explain their chemistry or “the Jeff and Danny experience” as I have come to call chilling with them while they jam. Anyway, for the last two years Danny has been serving a mission in Macon, Georgia and has recently returned home to his adoring fans. So, Saturday night was to be a welcome home party for Danny and the boys did not disappoint! The party was awesome and the music was great. Danny's still got it after two years of hardly picking up a guitar and Jeff was awesome as usual. I love these two guys so much and I am so happy to have them playing together again. It just makes my heart happy. So, enjoy the pictures (Danny is in the red t-shirt).

1 comment:

Em and Jorg said...

Rock on, Seesa! You're a babe! Love the new blog look :)