Friday, September 18, 2009

Wow, is that really how long it's been?

I am sure that everyone has stopped checking my blog by now and I would not blame you if you have. I was going through some old pictures on my laptop today and realized that I kind of missed blogging and sharing pictures. Life has been kind of crazy the last half of year but I think I am ready to get back in to the groove. Work has taken over my life the last couple of weeks; however the result will yield some extra money that I can use to purchase a new camera. I need a new one so that I have some motivation to start taking pictures again. Anyway, if you are still with me, thank you. If not, I completely understand.

5 comments:

Em and Jorg said...

I'm still with you, Seesa!! I love you sooo and I'm stoked to see those upcoming pix!

Ginamarie said...

Melissa. I am still with you. Glad to hear that you are okay and that you have just been super buzy. Please know that I think of you often and wonder how you have been.

Ryan O'Berry said...

Holy Crap!! You're not dead. Sweet.

Anonymous said...

Just stop making excuses and get on with it!

AO said...

YEAH! We can't wait to have you come over on Tuesday!