Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break. Sometimes the things you think would never happen happens just like that. Unbendable steel bends if the fury of the wind is unstoppable. I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Joe Nichols
Friday, November 6, 2009
Still waiting?
Ok, I've been home from Boston for about a week and a half now and I am still working on my posting about my trip. It was totally amazing so I want to do it justice and that means writing it up in my head before hand. Plus, I took almost 300 pictures (no where close to the 1300 that my sister Kate took) so I am working on sorting through and organizing them. I hope to have everything ready to post tomorrow (fingers crossed). Check back in a few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Umm.... it is now November 10 and NOTHING....
Post a Comment