Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break. Sometimes the things you think would never happen happens just like that. Unbendable steel bends if the fury of the wind is unstoppable. I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Joe Nichols
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Hopping on the Blogging Wagon!
I have been mulling this over for a couple of months (ever since my good friend Matt Reading asked if I had a blog) and decided that it was time to jump on to the blogging wagon. It seems that almost everyone I know has a blog and it seems to be a great way to keep up to date with the goings on in my friend/family's lives. For the longest time I felt that my life was not that exciting and as a result not worth writing about but as I have been considering the idea of a blog, I started to notice the things that happen in my life. And guess what? I may be wrong. There are some weeks when I have blog worthy things happen almost everyday. Now, I may have dry spells but I’ll try to be diligent in keeping this thing updated. And, thanks to by brother Steven, I now have a camera that I can carry with me so that I can take pictures whenever the opportunity presents itself. I won’t promise spectacular things but you may get a good laugh from time to time. So, check back often for updates. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
"Will you explain yourself when the opportunity presents itself?" --Ringo
Welcome to the party!
Here's some unsolicited advice from
an amateur blogger.
1) never blog about personal stuff you don't want the CIA to know about
2) be ready for spam comments from russian porn companies
3) a blog is a great way to subtly given hints to people in your life
4) blog every week or else people will forget about your lovely blog
5) have a bunch of blog posts ready to go...
well. I guess I could go on and on.. and I guess that's why I'm a blogger.
Thanks for the sound advice David!
WAHOO! This is TOTALLY awesome! I can't wait to add you into my blog list. WAHOO!
Glad you joined us!
it's so.... PINK.
and I'll echo what Dave says about updating regularly... if you want to kill off your readership, just stop updating frequently :D I've successfully whittled mine down to just a handful of people, haha.
Hey Seesa, this is cool and so are you!
I'm glad to be such an influence. And when you jump on the wagon... you jump on the wagon! We get one post every three months... Glad to have you blogging!
Post a Comment