Friday, September 5, 2008

An Evening with Brian Regan

Karen, Me, Travis, and Becky

I have become a recent fan of Brian Regan thanks to my good friend Travis. He started quoting it to me in the spring and when I told him that I was only a little familiar with the comedian he promptly lent me one of his CD’s. Needless to say that it has been a long time since I have laughed so hard. So, when Travis found out that Brian Regan would be coming in “concert” in August he asked me if I was interested in going. Of course I was very interested. I decided that since the “concert” was a couple of weeks before Becky’s birthday that it might be a good birthday present for her. So, on August 15 I joined Travis, Becky, and Becky for a night of laughter at the Amphitheater at Thanksgiving Point. It was a beautiful night for the show and we had a great time together. If you are not familiar with Brian Regan you may want to check out some of his stuff- you know where to go for video clips.

3 comments:

AO said...

I have heard so many great things about him. Good to see some news from you.

Em and Jorg said...

Sweet, Seesa!

Janea said...

Such cute posts! You look great and happy. I need to plan an SU! day for lunch and just visit. I don't know that I will be remembered (as Michell Hatch didn't know who I was and I have known her for YEARS! She changed my diapers!) but, you will visit with me right? :)