Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break. Sometimes the things you think would never happen happens just like that. Unbendable steel bends if the fury of the wind is unstoppable. I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Joe Nichols
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
I spent a little time today reflecting on Halloween's past and how much fun I always had. I may not dress up or go trick or treating anymore but I still enjoy Halloween. My siblings still dress up and insist that we continue with the food traditions (chili dogs, hot cider, and doughnuts) that my mom started years ago. This year my parents are in Las Vegs but that still didn't stop us from doing the things that we have done for years. We sure had fun. I hope you all had an enjoyable day.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aren't we funny about Halloween? It seems like we like it as much as Christmas!
Post a Comment