Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Heart Alias


I have my favorite television shows that I like to watch on DVD and right now I am re-watching all five seasons of Alias. Several years ago my friends and I used have Alias parties where we would congregate at someone’s apartment and we’d watch a disk or two of a season and then we would watch the current episode. It was always hard to turn it off. And we always had to abide by “Matt’s Rules of Order” which meant that you couldn’t talk or ask questions during the show. Yeah, those were some fun times during the Royal Farms Apartments days.

Right now I am in the middle of season two, which in my opinion is the best season of the five. It also seems that I have forgotten how much I love Alias because I can’t seem to get enough. I start watching a disk and I have to make myself turn it off so that I go to bed at a timely manner. And because I watch it at night it totally influences my dreams. I know that I had an Alias type dream last night though I really don’t remember the content of the dream. This used to happen to me when I watched a lot of Lost and I know this happens to a couple of my siblings (right Mike and Mar?).

If you haven’t ever watched Alias and you are looking for an action packed show to watch you may consider giving this one a try. After I am done with Alias I’m going to start on Moonlighting. Ah, good times.

6 comments:

Em and Jorg said...

Good taste, Masso! Alias rules...I've seen every episode. Wouldn't mind watching it again...

and Moonlighting cracks me up. I used to watch that all the time! I didn't know it was out on DVD. Awesome!

AO said...

OH MY GOSH! I am here at the library on my day off and checked your blog and LOVED this post. As one of the fellow Royal Farmers, I STILL HEART ALIAS! I think I may need to go watch a few episodes this weekend. LOVED the post!

Anonymous said...

Okay, after your done with Moonlighting I have a recommendation for your next series... Battlestar Galactica. It's in the 4th and final season right now. I know it sounds techie, but it's totally not. Trust me give it a try.

Melissa said...

Thanks for the suggestion Nate. I totally trust you so I may give Battlestar Galactica a try.

Ginamarie said...

Melissa...it is so crazy but I just started re-watching Alias. I am currently watching season two also. Every time I watch an episode I am reminded about our morning Alias discussions with Hayley F., Kevin, and Natalie...ahhh...the good old days!

lenalou said...

I luuurve Alias! Including and especially Michael Vartan. I must rewatch my own DVDs...