Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Out with April and in with May

Where in the world did the month go? I swear April just started! It is a little unnerving how fast time flies for me these days. I remember when I was young and I could not wait until summer vacation and the time just seemed to drag. As an adult time seems to be the one thing that I don’t have enough of. I was thinking about Marianne today and the fact that Baby Girl will be here in a matter of weeks. My mind went back to when she announced to the family in November that she was pregnant and that she was due the end of May. At the time May seemed so far away but here it is knocking on our door and we’ll have a new baby in our family before too long. Crazy! I need more time!

I wonder if there is a way to slow the summer down? September is going to be here all too soon accompanied by cold. *sigh*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - you think time has flown for you...! I agree, though. How did May get here?

AO said...

I just confirmed a blood drive for July 30th, and TOTALLY thought SUPERBABY may be here by then! I'm anxious for the summer to start as well!

Mikie said...

WTH was that SNOW last night?!! It's May 1 and there's freaking snow on the ground!

Jenn said...

When you mentioned being young and waiting around for summer it took me back to some great memories we shared!