
I wish I were in Hawaii right now!!
I know that spring in Utah can be pretty unpredictable. So, I was not that surprised that by the time I got to work this morning the rain that was falling had turned to snow. What the??? This winter was long and hard for me so I am always am a little sad when it snows now. I mean, in my mind April means sun and rain; not snow. And I am sure that I was not the only one bummed by the snow this morning. My mom told me earlier today that my youngest brother Shawn was scowling as he cleaned off his car this morning to go to work. I’m not surprised. Shawn’s mood is intensely connected to the weather more than anyone else I know. We noticed it the most when he was on his mission. When it was sunny and warm he was happy as a clam and when it was cold and dreary he was much less cheery. I understand a little; I am happier when the sun is shining. So, cheer up Shawn; it’s supposed to warm up as the week goes on. Looking forward to the potential 70’s next Monday!
You have to love spring in Utah!
3 comments:
Looks like 60s on Saturday and 70s on Sunday and Monday...woo!
I really want my Springs back. It's like Monty Python or something, skipping seasons on us. Like oh...ohh... maybe it's spring.. just kidding it's still winter. Oh wait now it's summer and you're baking. Boooo.
OH that picture is pretty. I want to go there. Here's to Monday!!
It was fun to see you at that hoppin' Texas Road House. Thanks for letting REbecca bOING your hair!
Also, you read my blog didn't you? Well, then you are tagged to write 10 things about you. Including what you think, like, know, want, and see! I know you're excited!!
Hey Melissa it's Emily Stout. So I have to admit that I was blog stalking and came across your blog. It's funny because I've been wandering how you were doing. Are you still at Stampin' Up? Hope you don't mind me checking up.
Post a Comment