
Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break. Sometimes the things you think would never happen happens just like that. Unbendable steel bends if the fury of the wind is unstoppable. I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Joe Nichols
Friday, June 6, 2008
Octopus Rose
I wanted to take a quick minute and post some pictures that I took of "Octopus Rose" this week. We call this particular rose bush Octopus Rose because she is huge and her branches are really long. I love having this bush in the backyard because her roses are so fragrant and I love to keep a small bouquet by my bed. Ah, I love summer! Anyway, when I got home from work on Wednesday Rose looked to droopy and sad from all the rain that I could not resist taking some pictures.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
OH MY GOSH! Transplant Octopus Rose to our yard :) She is beautiful even if she is wet!
Post a Comment