I love the bagpipes!
Unsinkable ships sink, unbreakable walls break. Sometimes the things you think would never happen happens just like that. Unbendable steel bends if the fury of the wind is unstoppable. I've learned to never underestimate the impossible. -Joe Nichols
Friday, June 20, 2008
Utah Highland Games 2008 Part 2
I wanted to post a few more pictures from the Highland Games. I felt the need to post more "kilt" pictures, plus most of the pictures that I posted earlier in the week are linked to Facebook (thanks Trish) so if you do not see them I apologize. I cannot access Facebook at work (it's blocked) so when I view my blog at work the pictures cannot be seen. If this is the case for you, I apologize. If you can see the pics then I hope you will enjoy these as well. I sure love my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
cute pics! Thanks for sharing.
Grandpa would be very proud, Masoo!
Post a Comment