Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Utah Highland Games 2008

So, last Saturday I went down to Thanksgiving Point with some friends to enjoy the 2008 Utah Highland Games and Scottish Festival. My good friend Trish is from Scotland and is in an singing group called Citrine that performed at the festival. So, we had the opportunity to support her and have some fun together as friends. It was fun to walk around the festival and observe the Scottish patriotism. I felt a twinge of it myself (my many of my ancestors on my mom's side are from Scotland) especially when the bagpipes started playing. It was also cool to see kilts in the different clan colors but I must admit, I have never seen so many men in kilts before. Ah, fun times. Thanks Trish for such a fun day! Enjoy the pics of me and my friends!

Travis, Trish and LeAnn

Tonya and Melissa

This is the crew (minus Tonya who was taking the picture).
This was the perfect photo opportunity for Trish LeAnn, Trish, and Me
Chris could not resist this photo opportunity either. So silly!
Tonya and Geoff chillin' on the grass.Me sharing some pics with Geoff. What was my hair doingMe, Travis, and LeAnn

No comments: