Thursday, October 2, 2008

Lava Hot Springs 2008




I have been meaning to post this for several weeks now but I needed to "borrow" some pictures from Trish. Yeah, I took my camera but I spent so much time around the water that I hardly took any. Plus, Trish takes much better pictures than I do. So, as the title says it all. I spent August 22-23 in Lava Hot Springs with my ward and had an awesome time! We spent our time camping, swimming, cooking in the hot pools, and making new friends. One of the things that I love about out of town ward activities is the opportunity to strengthen existing relationships and the chance to get to know people that you may otherwise not cross paths with. After the car ride up and back I feel a little more tightly bonded to Trish, Chris, and Travis (the ride up and back was an adventure). I am so thankful to be a part of my ward and for the amazing friends that I have there.

1 comment:

AO said...

So fun to have new posts! Addie is ADORABLE!