Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friends

I love my family but over the last several days I have been pondering just how blessed I am to have the friends that I have, especially right now. I have been struggling with some pretty intense emotions lately and even though I tend to work through them on my own, I know that I am surrounded by good friends who are there for me should I need them. Last night, as I was driving home from a friend’s house, I thought about some friends who have really impacted my life and wow, I have been blessed!

I want to express my gratitude to Trish, Karen, and Alisa for their tender love and care. I really love you girls! And Nicole, thanks for the confidence and encouragement. It means a lot to me. I also want to thank Chris and Nate for being two of the best guy friends that a girl could ask for. I appreciate you more than you could ever know.

There’s no doubt about it, I have (and have had) some awesome friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! OF COURSE we are there for you! Love you and let's have FUN tonight ;-)

AO said...

Oh, you are one of my dearest and truest friends girlie. PLEASE let me know if there is anything Superbaby and I can do for you. He wants to help as well :) Have a wonderful weekend!